A high standard of personal appearance is expected of all students and all are encouraged to wear the school uniform whilst attending the school.
Our School uniform consists of the following:
- Grey, navy blue or black trousers/skirt/ pinafore/shorts.
- Navy blue sweatshirt/jumper/cardigan with school logo or plain.
- Light blue or navy blue checked summer dresses.
- White or light blue polo shirts/shirt/blouse with school logo or plain.
- Shoes/trainers with no heel or wheels etc
Our P.E. Kit comprises of:
- Navy shorts
- Plain white or pale blue tee-shirt
- Pair of plimsoles which can double as indoor shoes when the school field is muddy or the
weather is wet or snowy.
- One pair of small ear studs with safety backs and a watch are the only jewellery allowed.
Any child wearing ear studs needs to have a form signed by their parents. This can be obtained from the school office (Mrs Wilson)
How to Order
Most items of school uniform can be ordered from school with a logo on. However parents may choose to use any supplier they wish. Please contact the school office for further information.