With the permission of parents or carers we may seek additional advice from outside specialists such as health professionals, specialist teachers or educational psychologists who may:
- Act in an advisory capacity
- Extend expertise of school staff
- Provide additional assessment
- Support a child directly
- Suggest statutory assessment when appropriate
- Consult with all parties involved with the child
If you would like to discuss your SEND requirements in detail please contact the school to arrange an appointment.