At Stanhope Barrington CofE Primary School we are committed to equality. Every pupil fulfils their potential no matter what his or her background or personal circumstances.
We are committed to anti-discriminatory practice to promote equality of opportunity and valuing diversity for all children and families.
- Provide a secure and accessible environment in which all children can flourish and in which all contributions are considered and valued.
- Include and value the contribution of families to our understanding of equality and diversity.
- Provide positive non-stereotyping information about gender roles, diverse ethnic and cultural groups and disabled people.
- Improve our knowledge and understanding of issues of anti-discriminatory practice, promoting equality and valuing diversity.
- Make inclusion a thread which runs through all aspects of school life.
If you would like to discuss your SEND requirements in detail please contact the school to arrange an appointment.