Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information about any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
Durham & Newcastle Diocesan Learning Trust Policies
Stanhope Barrington CE Primary School is part of the Durham & Newcastle Diocesan Learning Trust. You can view the policies from our website. During this transition period we will be updating our school policies in accordance with the new arrangements.
- Admissions Policy 2022
- Admissions Policy 2024-2025(Please also visit our Admissions section to learn more)
- Attendance Policy 2023-updated
- Behaviour Policy 2022-2023
- Complaints Policy November 2020
- Remote Learning Policy 2021
- Safeguarding and Child Protection 2022-2023
- Phonics and early reading Policy 2022
- Equalities Information and Objectives – March 2022
- Walking Home Alone Guidance 23-24
Policies to be reviewed:
- Anti-bullying Policy
- Art and Design Policy
- Charging & Remissions Policy
- Code of Conduct Policy
- Collective Worship Policy
- Curriculum Policy (Please visit our Curriculum section to learn more about our curriculum.)
- Drugs Policy
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- E-Safety policy (Please visit our E-Safety section for more information on keeping your child safe on-line.)
- Food and Drink Policy
- Geography Policy
- History Policy
- ICT Policy
- Inclusion Policy
- Inimate Care Policy
- Marking Policy
Math Policy – We are currently in the process of updating this policy but it will be available to view very soon.
- No Smoking Policy
- PHSE Policy
- Physical Education Policy
- Privacy Notice 2018
- SEND Policy (Please also visit our SEND Section to find out more about this provision.)
- Supporting Pupils with Medical Conditions (May 2018)
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.